If either of the below applies to you, and you wish to undergo vaccination in Sendai, please see the read these procedures.
- You have never received a COVID-19 vaccination.
- You received two vaccinations overseas and wish to get a booster vaccination in Sendai.
Issuance of Vaccination Coupons
How to apply
You require a coupon to undergo COVID-19 vaccination. Please see the below website and request a coupon from the Sendai City government by submitting the online form or sending an application by post. The vaccination coupon will be issued in 7 to 10 days.
* The website is only in Japanese. If you do not speak Japanese and you need any assistance, please read the Application Support below.
- Those who received their most recent vaccination on November 30, 2022 or earlier may apply for a booster (3rd, 4th or 5th) vaccination coupon.
- Only those who received vaccinations using vaccines approved in Japan (Pfizer, Takeda/Moderna, or AstraZeneca) are eligible for a booster vaccination.
If you cannot speak Japanese, the International Support Center can apply for vaccination coupons on your behalf. Please use the online form below to apply.
If you do not have a Tohoku-dai ID, please download and complete the below form, then email it to the address shown in the form.
When your vaccination coupon arrives, please make a reservation at the website below.
If you have difficulty reading Japanese, please see the following page. It contains vaccine reservation instructions in simplified Japanese, English, and Chinese.
If you have any questions about vaccination reservations, please inquire with the call center below.
Sendai City Call Center for COVID-19 Vaccination
(Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, and Japanese)