- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate | Sendai City (only in Japanese)
For inquiries, please call the Sendai City Call Center for COVID-19 Vaccination below.
Phone number: 0570-05-5670
Office hours: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (also available on weekends and national holidays)
Languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, and Japanese
- Coronavirus Vaccination for Students, Faculty and Staff | Tohoku University
- COVID-19 Information and Preventive Measures
This Tohoku University’s portal site compiles various information including the emergency action plan (BCP), what to do when you are unwell, and various support for students.
This site provides multilingual information related to COVID-19 for non-Japanese residents living in Sendai.
- Miyagi International Association (MIA)
This site provides multilingual information related to COVID-19 for non-Japanese residents living in Miyagi prefecture.
- For those planning to enter Japan
This page introduces services available when traveling to Japan, as well as some points you need to keep in mind.
- For those planning to temporarily return to home country | GLC
If you are planning to temporarily return to your home country, please see the link above.
- Special Treatment for Status of Residence
This page introduces special measures for Status of Residence due to the spread of COVID-19.
for Incoming Students
All international students who have enrolled in Spring 2021 must watch them and answer the questionnaire.
- 2021-06-11 The Return of the 100 yen Breakfast!
- 2021-05-28 Date Set for Rescheduled 2021 Entrance Ceremony
- 2021-05-27 University Receives Bomb Threat, Advises Further Caution
- 2021-05-26 University Receives Bomb Threat, Advices Caution
- 2021-05-14 Partial Reopening of the Tohoku University Center for Career Support