International Student Help Desk
The International Student Help Desk is a support corner that aims to answer questions from all international students related to academics, campus life, daily life, translation support, etc. Staff at the Help Desk are Tohoku University students themselves. To access the service, please see the following webpage.
Health & Safety
- Student Health Care Center and counseling services
- Local medical facilities information
- In Case of Emergency: What to Do
Counseling and Disability Services
The Center for Counseling and Disability Services and Student Health Care Center provide counseling in English regarding difficulties, anxieties, and physical/mental health.
The Center for Career Support provides seminars and counseling to assist you with post-graduation career-building.
- Center for Career Support (Japanese)
Tohoku University website and social media (English)
- Tohoku University Global Site
- COVID-19 Information and Preventive Measures
- Tohoku University Facebook
- Tohoku University Twitter
- Tohoku University e-Newsletter for International Students
- Global Learning Center website
- Global Learning Center Facebook
- International Support Office
You can find a contact list of offices that provide students with student life support and academic support.