Home > FAQ


Q I'm a graduate student at Graduate School A. I will work as a TA this term. Do I need Permission to Engage in Activity Other than that Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted?

A No, you do not need permission for employment that contributes to Tohoku University's education/research, such as TA and RA work, the Science Angel program, etc.

Page Top